Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For Once I Find The Girl Prettier Than The Sammich


The monster meat masterpiece took attentive chef Tristan Welch over four hours to create to mark the launch of reality TV programmer Man vs Food Nation on Food Network UK. Standing at a colossal 1.2ft high and spanning 24 inches wide, it’s estimated that it would take anyone hungry enough to take on the challenge over 10 hours to devour.” w/ photos

I am so glad that this isn't being created for some stupid record - it's being made just to kill the person who attempts to eat it. I get TEN HOURS to finish this? That is ridiculous. I can make this sammich my bitch in only half that time. I am glad they provided a video of a sammich artist is action. It's such an under appreciated skill in these times.



5 comments:

DrGoat said...

It would take me all day to eat that thing.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You just need some motivation. There is a chocolate covered wafer for you when you are finished.

DrGoat said...

Just one thin wafer eh?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can't make any pop culture jokes because you got me the second I toss in anything Monty Python related.

csmith2884 said...

Did that thing have beets on it?