Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Information You Should Know About Me


1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?

I am confused that some curvy cute girl out there hasn't found me and fell instantly loved with me and my brain and my sense of humor and the great way that I make them feel about themselves. Always it is my goal to build people up - especially those I love.

2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?

I don't use a cellphone but I dive for the computer each morning to see if I provoked any fresh emails or post comments. Still waiting to hear from that girl who thinks I am the reason she lives - for posts like mine.

3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?

Pot is a natural substance and I have never seen anyone argue or abusive while on pot. Booze on the other hand... Plus I prefer the non-hangover the next morning from pot than the damage that booze does to me. But if a few bottles of wine makes the lady frisky, then I might enjoy to have a few cups with her.

4: Do you find it easy to trust others?

Like all of my family I have an innate ability to know who to trust and who not to trust. I have often been deeply hurt by others but none of them can ever say that I left them worst than when I found them. I am a great friend because I am easy to trust.

5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?

Probably working with some Mouse named Pinky to try to take over the world.

6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?

I am hoping Malibu and we try to run for cover under the trees when it stops to rain until we see they are just making us more soaked. Then I would try to kiss her and hope that she would kiss me back.

7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?

I would more than likely blame myself for not trying hard enough to keep the friendship/love affair going. I usually really admire people who let me get that close to them. I am not an easy guy to get along with at times so I can see someone leaving me for someone better.

8: Are you close with your dad?

My father was the greatest man I ever met. I miss him everyday. I wish he could have seen my blog because he would have gotten a huge kick out of it.

9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?

Only the cat. But imagine one girl I wish I could have kissed for hours. I want her to have to explain all the hickeys to her friends and family.

10: What are you listening to?

Talk Radio - Stephanie Miller Show

11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?

Ice cold water

12. Do you like hickeys?

NOTHING as cool as being gnawed on by another animal.

13: What time do you go to bed?

As late as possible

14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?

God and his ilk

15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both

Savages text, I type on a keyboard like a enlightened individual

16: Do you always answer your texts

I get no text but I do try to comment on all the messages sent to my blog.

17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?

Yes, because she turned down my wedding proposal. Another told me her baby died when it didn't.

18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?

Only, often. I have no real life friends who want to hang with me.

19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?

Malibu, Kyna, Danielle,

20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?

Please let me fall asleep quickly.

21: Is anyone else in the room with you?

I have several of my demons under my bed

22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?

It's the key tent pole of my belief system.

23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?

About the same.

24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?

Coral - but that will never happened. I never thought she would ever be dead to me but now she is.

25: In the past week, have you cried?

Daily because I am a sensitive fellow.

26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?

Purple - the color of royalty

27: Do people ever call you by your last name?

Only coaches and teachers who were angry with me.

28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?

Most everyone I have ever known in my life. It's a long story how I feel about my old friends who still message me on FACEBOOK.

29: Do you have a best friend?

No one ever loved me that much.

30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?

It would be difficult but not devastating.

31: Who was your last call from?

My pot dealer

32: Are you mad at anyone?

Myself - for not having more courage to go across the country to meet a cute girl.

33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?

Yes

34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?

She will be around 60

35: How many more days until your birthday?

10 days (June 1st)

36: Do you have any summer plans yet?

None

37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?

Online I do but I have no real life friends

38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?

They know most everything evil about me.

39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?

No

40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?

Never - how could you regret something so sweet.

41: Do you think age matters in relationships?

No. Love has no age and some people need a mature person to make them better and some need the energy of youth to keep them alive.

42: Are you available?

Perpetually

43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?

Maybe 3

44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?

No where but my ears.

45: Do you believe exes can be friends?

It's hard when you have crossed that line to sex.

46: Do you regret anything?

I regret most everything that kept me from truly ruling the world.

47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?

It's cold and rainy and I am sad and wish I had someone to do lunch with.

48: Did you ever lose a best friend?

Yes, many of them. It's been a difficult life for me.

49: Was your last kiss a mistake?

No kiss is a mistake.

50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?

Because she has found someone better than me. It happens.

51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?

I suppress my tears in public.

52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?

No, she was lost battling aliens off-world.

53: What was the last thing you ate?

Strawberry smoothie

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your answer to #15 rocks!