Monday, May 21, 2012

Losing A Great Post Just Breaks My Heart



There is nothing worse than getting up after a long long nap and finding that all the great rants you just wrote about sleeping a full 24 hours has been chewed up and not saved by Blogger. I wrote about how rare such a long rest is for me. Usually all it takes to wake me up is a spider crawling the wall in another room.

I usually have to pee at least twice and upon return from each visit I have to re-arrange and fix the pillows and blankies so that would be perfect. With such an elaborate procedure I usually stay up long after I have been woken up.

However last night, I was trapped in some nether world where even the cat could not arrive and wake me up for his many reasons. The white noise machine worked perfect and I slept away most of the entire weekend.

Now I have to start again. I am neither twice as funny or half as interesting. Newest toy delivery included these newest editions to the POP! line of mini vinyl character figures and the complete collection of all the various Spectrum Rings from the 'Blackest Night' storyline. Each even light up when you wear it.


I did this great post on the death of one of the Bee Gees - one of the great groups of the late 70s. They taught me more about musical harmony than anyone other than my father. I played their greatest hits album until it would play no more. They made some of the first music films of the Video Age. It's hard to imagine guys with goofy faces and even goofier hair could exist during a time when image was king.



4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I have never, ever slept 24 hours straight! Not sure if I should say kudos or yikes! LOL

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It certainly felt weird what no distractions do to a person.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

i should've bought that Robin POP at Target... *sigh*

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I had been looking for that Robin figure for forever. It's like they made him a chase figure in that collection. I had an easier time finding a green arrow who is always a rare guy.