Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey All You Shut-Ins Out There






Are there any action figure collectors out there that live in Central Alberta Canada? I would love to see your collection and share my own with you. It would be cool to have someone to go to the toy aisles with. Maybe we can make it a monthly mall visit thing with lunch. I was even accept the companionship with people who don't like action figures but who think it would be fun to just hang out with me (and they would be right).

I don't want to raise anyone's hopes but I can pretty much guarantee that there will be punch and pie available at each of our meetings. How can any pass that up?

7 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Should open your place as an Action Figure Museum, dude!

I have an Aquaman shelf, but that's all.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Man, would we have a ball... you even have the Batgirl & Supergirl Barbies... SO great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

As much as I love my own stuff it's just as much fun to gush over the collections of others.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I love the Raven (Teen Titans) figure you have. Mine is different, but I like yours better.

I don't have a collection to speak of, but I do collect a bunch of witches and other magic girls.

Hobgoblin238 said...

Would love to...IF I lived in Canada...How bout if you come to Saltillo, Free lunch on me at my Monster Cafe Saltillo? Figure shopping after that!

Ginger Ingenue said...

I love Punch and Pie...and would love another collector to hit the toy aisles with!! But Canada is fifty million miles away.

If I grow wings, I'll bring My Little Ponies, and Apple Pie, and we'll play. :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will leave your name with the Polar Bears gaurding the entrance to the cave if you ever find yourself in the area.