Friday, May 18, 2012

Look At That Face. I Think He Liked Chewing On That Finger Just A Little Bit


Next time you crave a roast beef sandwich, think twice about going to your local Arby’s. Last Friday, 14 year old, Ryan Hart was enjoying a roast beef sandwich at an Arby’s in Jackson County, Michigan.

Half way through his sandwich, Hart said he bit down on something that felt like rubber.
He quickly spit it out only to discover it was a finger. Hart said he felt like he was going to throw up.

Turns out, a female employee had cut her finger on a meat slicer and forgot to tell supervisors.

Arby’s is still investigated the situation. Ryan’s mother was less than pleased by the actions taken by the popular food chain.

8 comments:

GC said...

Gross. It's been years since I've eaten Arby's. It's probably going to be another many years until I consider the possibility of having an Arby's sandwich.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hate Arby's at the best of time. Yet another reason not to eat there.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What? I thought everyone knew that Arby's roast beef came from finger scrappings.

M. D. Jackson said...

Wait... one of Arby's employees CUT OFF HER FINGER WITH A MEAT SLICER and didn't tell anyone?

Was she that desperate to keep her job?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

EXACTLY! She is in line for some of that sweet workman's comp and it only cost her a little bit of finger. I know a guy who shot himself with a nailgun once to get a break.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why a teacher was fooling around with a nailgun in his classroom I can't tell you.

csmith2884 said...

I'm calling shenanigans on the I cut of my finger and forgot to mention it bit.

Drake said...

Tasted like chicken!