Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cocktails With Sam




If there is anything Stan Lee knows, it's how to schmooze the cute young actresses especially if they are on a genre show. Allison does a great job and I like the way she was able to turn the conversation back on Stan when he was trying to get pervy. At first I wondered why the blond was there but when she chimed in and also keep Stan from saying anything too goofy. In the end we have this interview.

I was glad to hear from this clip that 'Warehouse 13' got another season worth of shows. I left this show after season two when they killed off Mrs Fredericks. Baby, you don't just GET RID OF MISS C C POUNDER - like she is some kind of trash??



Well for that reason I missed season 3. Since season 4 just started I should watch season 3 and then continue in the new episodes. I like the concept of the program very much and there are too many cute little touches to the environment of  Warehouse 13 and the artifact stored there.

Each actor is interesting and just a little bit damaged. The relationships between all the characters never are meaner than any family squabble because these characters are a family. 



Some have quibbled that H.G. Wells turned out to be a female character - the famous author's sister and it was her who stole the time machine to save her daughter. Her character is a slippery one who cannot be trusted. She will always back stab an associate in the back if it meant advancing her own agenda. And then there is of course Claudia., the young tech savvy and pop cultural knowledgeable orphan girl that Artie (the frumpy, disorganized director of the Warehouse played by Saul Rubinak.) finds and mentors.


This reminds me, the cave of cool needs an intern to be trained to continue this balloon juice after I am gone. Besides, I already have a full day that seems to get busier daily. I hate it. I am a gentlemen of leisure and am above such demands on my personal time. I have low calorie food to produce and consume while trying most exercise technique and system ever created by man.

Maybe a book about my failures with their programs could fund my next great business venture - TELEPORTING DONUTS MACHINES

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

I'm confused. They killed her off last season (3rd), I thought. Watch the new season, I don't think you missed anything. You should like it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love Saul Rubinek!

DrGoat said...

Me too. Liked him when he was in Star Trek NG as the nasty rich guy who kidnaps Data.

Ricky Shambles said...

This is one of my favorite shows, because of all the character depth and interplay that you cite, but also hard crushin' on Allison. *sigh* Have the first of S04 DVR'd. I believe that will be this evening's entertainment :)