Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finally, Some Education I Can USE!


Why does it take TWO HOURS to teach me what I need to know about posing a cow? I fear it will be ten minutes of instruction and an 110 minutes of taking cow pictures. You would be surprised at the number of times I have fallen for this scam. Why is the class limited to six people? Do they only have access to a half dozen cows? Can't two people share a cow? This all sounds very suspicious to me. Either students or cattle are gaurenteed to get molested when this kind of 'posing' goes on in Washington County. WHAT? You were all thinking the exact same thing.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

My Mommeh wants to go to that clinic. Maybe it will help her learn to pose Harley for photos.

M. D. Jackson said...

What do you need a clinic for? I thought they taught you Alberta kids how to do that in high school.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Do they dress the cows up in teddies and bondage gear?

sam said...

Shame this is cow. I'm waiting for how to position a bull for a professional photo whilst wearing red flaring clothes. Very niche market.

Kal said...

Well country folk have some strange superstition.