Monday, July 23, 2012

Her Worst Punishment Will Be A Lifetime Of Having To Sing This Song

Carly Rae Jepsen sings 'Call Me Maybe' on the Teen Choice Awards while everyone unsuccessfully tries to scrub the tune from their brain by sticking a toilet brush up their noses. Like the Idiot Bieber, she is a Canadian. It's always nice to see a local girl do well. I just wish she didn't have that Bieber stink all over her but what are you going to do? Can we also agree that there is a REASON why teens don't get to vote - they have no idea what is good and what is crap.


 

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I try to forget that song but it keeps popping back in my head. It worries me. I suspect that it is a delivery system for some sort of mind control program. Or that perhaps, when it reaches maximum saturation someone will press a button and our heads will explode.

A song this crappy should not be so catchy!

Kal said...

At least the song had the ability to stick. I can't listen or watch anything Bieber related because it's not good music still all those stupid girls scream for it. We might just have to right off this tween generation.