Monday, March 25, 2013

New Poster For Wolverine 2

 
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine (Jackman), the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world, he will face a host of unexpected and deadly opponents in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality.

7 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

It is on my list when the DVD comes out.

Anonymous said...

I still don't 100% like Jackman as Wolverine.Maybe more like 45%.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The reference to modern day Japan threw me for a loop. I figured after the success of "First Class" as a period piece (and so as not to mess with the timeframe of the other X-Men movies) that they'd have this new Wolverine feature be set at some time in the '80s or something like that.

Michael Lynn P. said...

My issue is this, I still keep wishin, and hopin, and prayin for Lady Deathstrike to come back. I need to wake up, I know, but still. I love that lunatic.

Kal said...

She was in the original comic story and you can set the story at any time during the X-men timeline since X-Men First Class kinda reset everything.

Michael Lynn P. said...

Yeah that is true. I just had really hoped she would have been in this film. But it is what it is. I remember the actress that portrayed her in X2 had said she had signed a contract for multiple X-movies, so I always had hope that she'd show up again. lol

Margaret Benbow said...

I now like Jackman at 80% for Wolverine after seeing him in Les Mis and hating him as Jean Valjean. He gets better the more fur and claws he has on.