Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Can Hear The Rattle Again


I just got some fresh blood tests yesterday to see if anything specific was causing my ankle and wrist pain. Today I just got off the phone with the girl from the Doc's clinic telling me he wants to see me Friday. That's just ONE day after they got my precious fluid.

Whatever is wrong with me just couldn't wait for three weeks when my next appointment with him is? He has to have me in NOW to tell me what I probably don't want hear?

This is going to be bad, isn't it? I think he wants to pronounce me dead and then be off on his weekend. Why put off for next month (the death notification) what you can do this week? And I was starting to feel better - I guess that's the way it is before you die. You start to feel stronger right before the hammer comes down.

 

10 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Ah, positivity! Aches and pains are all part of the modern human condition - fret not, brother!

Wings1295 said...

Maybe he just had a cancellation. Be positive!

Kal said...

The only thing he is cancelling is my life. I think he is already got the grave dug.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Keep us posted! Best wishes!

Dr. Theda said...

as for our dying... the coughing fits have worsened...only fell a few times trying to to make it to the bathroom to expel mucus ...
the severe coughing causes a lack of enough oxygen to our brain ....Thus, we begin to try and "Black-out"...
I know that we have less than ten years left... but how long till our health has us "bed-ridden" we do not know.... so, we try to make the best of each day...

Natholeon said...

Just had a similar experience - the doc wanted me back about a removed mole. Seems it was growing. Another fretful few days after another piece of my cheek cut out and it turns out it was just a solar wart acting aggressively to being caught with my razor. I think my wife was already organising the wake, but it turned out to be nothing really.
In other words - don't worry about the stuff you don't know.

david_b said...

To quote our fav film, sir..:

"Lighten Up, Francis.."

What could harm us in your Cave of Cool...?

david_b said...

Besides, what's actually wrong with you.., a doctor cannot fix, sir.

A team of doctors working around the clock in Paris.., cannot diagnose.

.....

That's why you're the best, sir.

Kal said...

David...you hit me where I live.

david_b said...

It's all in love, sir.

As the commercial says "Stay Thirsty, my Friend"