Monday, August 26, 2013

NOW THIS ANNOYS ME

For all this season of Major Crimes (the great sequel to the equally great The Closer) I have come to expect this show to be there for me on Monday nights. Since there was only one episode left you would think it would be on tonight, the week after the second to last episode for this season aired. For some reason beyond my understanding, the finale of season 2 will be shown NOVEMBER 25th? WTF is up with that TNT? Now I have to make a note to myself so I don't miss it, like everyone else will because who is going to be thinking of this program when it's been off the air for two months? GAH!

 

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Twin Peaks did that, back in the day. The Series Finale was like two months after everything else. It sucked to see it that way. Threw off the entire rhythm.

david_b said...

Tell me about it... I still can't stand the Rusty character (or that young female district attorney who always seems to get sick at gore..).

At least we still have Flynn and Provenza to pal around with. They always steal the show...

No worries, my wife and I still pop in old eps of 'Closer' on Monday night, just for old times sake.

Kal said...

The Closer is great. The stuff with Kitty was great. I do hate Rusty too and hopefully they will dump that storyline. Flynn and Provenza are great. Such great casting on that show right from the beginning.

"Provenza don't run."