Thursday, August 15, 2013

Otto Octavius' New Superior Superhero Team Are THE SINISTER SIX?!

Pablo Rivera nails another great image and makes me want to seek out this comic. I am one of the few in the world that is liking the new Superior Spider-Man. I have been through so many changes with this character that I know they will have Peter Parker back in his body eventually but for now I like seeing how someone else, someone evil, someone who hates Spider-Man so much, being forced to become a better man while become a SUPERIOR Spider-Man.

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The poses are eerily similar to that of Spider-Man Annual #1 (Likely on purpose)

Maskless, bald Electro. Looks like he may be starting to take after his movie counterpart.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

I've also enjoyed Superior Spider-Man- haven't missed an issue yet!