Saturday, November 23, 2013

Captain America by Paul Sizer

 
I would read the hell out of this comic/movie if it ever got made. Maybe I am biased because Brother Sizer is a friend of the Cave of Cool but I can imagine a great story behind this image. Can you imagine her as the Captain America during the times of Days of Futures Past? Fighting with the X-men against the tyranny of the Sentinels. She would be an agent of a damaged Captain American who trains war orphans to fight the good fight in that same oppressive timeline. She is his finest student and becomes the LAST of Cap's army when they are betrayed and ambushed by the Sentinels. So she fights the good fight alone and must seek out the remaining mutant heroes she needs to launch one final strike on Master Mold. There, I just wrote your first season. Call me HBO.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something that's a mix between Captain America and Frank Miller's Martha Washington maybe?

I could be into that.

Hobgoblin238 said...

When is the Black panther comic coming out with a white guy in the suit? Oh...THAT would be racist...