Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This Just In - Piece Of Human Garbage Sent To Hell Just Like It Was Predicted

I don't believe in heaven but I WISH for a hell worse than the hell that is already human existence just to know that someone like Sylvia Brown is suffering after her death. I never seen anyone so smug and so cruel to use this con of being about to talk to the dead to dupe many grieving people. She is the worst kind of human. To profit off of human suffering is an abomination. I have seen her 'act'. It's an old trick used by carnival performers on Vaudeville. South Park did a great debunking of the so-called 'psychic movement'. It's popular with people who want to believe in that kind of magical thinking. Long Island Medium is a popular show and in it's fourth season. That is more insane than any of your Honey Boo Boos.

  
Penn and Teller's Bullshit did this 'talking to the dead' idea on their VERY FIRST FREAKIN' SHOW. Just watch and learn ya hillbillies.



3 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

AGREED!

What a pathetic excuse for a human.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I rewatched this and I think I need to pick up all the seasons I missed on DVD. My son would love this.

Kal said...

Bullshit is a great show. They did one on losing weight and looking like a supermodel that changed the way I look at my body and fitness and food.