Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Only Way To Begin An 80s Dance Party



Over ten years or more since I came across this Tenderness song and I STILL KNOW ALL THE WORDS. I loved playing this one on my cassette player at full blast while cruising around in my Volkswagen Beetle. I am sure that each of these one hit wonders also made it only a mixed tape or two during that weirdest of decades.







When I worked at Cadet Camp we would party at night and drink our booze until we were buzzed enough to sing Hold Me Now by the Thomson Twins. I don't know why it became such an important anthem to my group of workers/friends but there you have it. Nothing makes me smile and remember those times like this tune.







2 comments:

profsafety said...

You a man of very good taste, sir. LOVE all those songs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great flashback - those were great days.