Sunday, January 26, 2014

Why We Need Cheap Teleportation Technology

 
Just so I can spend my Sundays travelling to flea markets and toy shows in the US. They have so much more selection and access to these great toys from the past than we do up here in Canada. Sometimes the shipping prices to Canada makes purchases prohibitive also.
 
For example, I just saw that a buddy on Facebook picked up this classic Mighty Men And Monster Maker for only $2. It's complete in the box!! I loved this toy as a kid especially because I was not a great artist but this set allowed me to pretend that I was.
 

 


 


 

3 comments:

Nerd Out With Me said...

I had this! And... I totally forgot about it until I saw those plastic pieces. Wow.. awesome flash back.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I had this too. Lots of fun. Kinda wish I had one for my kids.

Jason Shayer said...

Loved this! Thanks for the nostalgia trip.