Saturday, March 1, 2014

Season Two Of Vikings Premieres


 
I enjoyed watching this cheater get what's coming to him. You don't expect your wife (the magnificent Lagertha ) to stay with you after you have got another chick pregnant. That is especially true when your baby's momma shows up at your place. Well she had to leave and I am glad she did. You girls take too much shit from the Vikings in your lives sometimes. Learn from Sister Lagertha and take back your power. Damn I love her so.


 
Get your shit together Ragnar. You got some myths to be making.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't blame a brother for trying! Especially with these two fine ladies.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Man, at one point I thought I'd mistakenly taped "Sister Wives," LOL!

I'm glad Ragnar paid off the judge/priest to spare Rollo though. I knew Rollo couldn't fight his brother if push came to shove.

Kal said...

Plus I want to see how the whole Rollo/Floki relationship goes. Gotta be some bitterness there.