Wednesday, April 16, 2014

People Ask Why I Love Riddle Cosplay The Most

 
This picture answers that question for me.
 
The Huntress gets a new sidekick or the Doctor gets a new companion?. Always fun hanging with RJ Haddy of FaceOff. Thks CONography for snagging this shot this past weekend at MarbleCity!
 
 
Calvin Heighton People ask me why I love the cosplay you do. It's not just that you are cute but you are an artist and a champion for all cosplayers. This one picture justifies my belief and faith in your talents. Imagine what an amzing comic book or live action show this team-up would be. Keep doing that voodoo that you do and could you ONCE do a Squirrel Girl? It's beneath your talents I know but it would be such a winner especially on you.

Remember that you read it hear first when I post the Squirrel Girl pictures for the first time.