Saturday, June 21, 2014

Magazine Article Of The Week

I really enjoyed this profile of Dwayne Johnson, one of my favorite action stars and celebrities in the world today. He is one of the only celebs that I follow on Facebook because I find his whole message to be inspirational. He walks the talk and is often thrilling to watch on screen. I loved the last two Fast and Furious movies and his upcoming HERCULES looks terrific from what I have seen. He always gives 100% to everything he does and he is very underrated as a comedic actor. Just watch Be Cool if you doubt me.

 
 




4 comments:

Mike said...

I have high hopes for "Hercules". His best movie is still "The Rundown". I hope this makes him an even bigger star to where he can start his real career as a megastar. One of the best wrestlers of all time. he could turn a crowd from hating to loving him all in one match. Truly epic

Kal said...

His charm is irresistible.

Kal said...

His charm is irresistible.

DrGoat said...

Really like The Rock. He seems genuinely a nice guy.