Friday, October 3, 2014

The Magic That Is Riddle

 
One of my all time favorite cosplayers, and designers. I couldn't imagining dealing with thousands of people at one time but she does that for many conventions throughout the year and from what I hear, she is always kind and generous with her time. I especially admire the way she is constantly doing better and more detailed costume work year after year. She never rests on her laurels and always finds her own perfect 'spin' to the character she is portraying. Her work is memorable because she is the perfect combination of model and artist.


She also fosters baby squirrels until they are well enough to be released back into the wild. It's why she NEEDS to do a great Squirrel Girl costume. If I could choose one character for her to do it would be that one because she is a real life Squirrel Girl. It's such a no-brainer.



If I even went to a comic convention I would have to make sure she was in attendance. She is one of those internet famous people that I would love to meet. People have celebrities that they follow and appreciate. One of my favorites just happens to wear the art that she creates. That makes her the complete package and I am happy she chose to be a cosplayer.

 



 

1 comment:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The clever R-Question Mark logo actually distracted me from the lightning bolt on her panties.