Monday, December 22, 2014

If You Were Excited About This Program Back In The Day

 
Then you are my people. I remember how excited we all were on the school yard when we found out that we had FRESH Star Wars content coming to us - even if that meant we had to meet Chewbacca's family, especially his son, the infamous LUMPY (whose name shall not be mentioned again in polite company).  Unfortunately the 'special' was more embarrassing than anything else. To this day I can't watch it again. Trust me, once is enough when something is this crappy. You owe it to yourself to see how bad it could possibly be if you are Star Wars fan. Just don't invite me to join you. You can find the footage on the You Tube.
 
 

4 comments:

Mike D. said...

i have a copy of this on DVR... its cute. Love the Boba cartoon

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I have it on VHS. It is like plutonium, you should only be exposed it in small amounts.

Kal said...

Damn that Lumpy. He was cancer causing all along. Just goes to show you the judgment of Lucas. BEE ARTHUR??

Mike D. said...

lol