Monday, December 22, 2014

Six Writers Hired For Wonder Woman Script??

Why go through all the trouble of that hassle. Too many cooks and all that. I saw a great script for a Wonder Woman movie and it was called Wonder Woman. It was animated and came out in 2007. Just reshoot that script and you got yourself a winner. Stop trying to fix what is not broken. And then hire me as a consultant because I know my WW and I just saved you all those writer's fees.



http://comicsalliance.com/wonder-woman-six-scripts/

7 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Six writers isn't too uncommon. They'll cull the best pieces and hire one or two writers to put all of those together. That's how it worked on "Wrath of Khan" anyway.

Kal said...

Okay you picked a great example where it worked. Most times I bet it ruins the movie. I like a singular vision. Hell, I just want a good WW movie to prove all the doubters wrong.

Mike said...

Ill never understand why they just dont hire the guys who worked on the Justice League, Superman, and Batman animated series. Those shows were brilliant

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I read an interview with Paul Dini of Batman the Animated Series fame who says he gets asked a lot why he doesn't work on the live action features. He says its mostly political, with the screenwriters guild rubbing shoulders with the big wigs to keep it all in house at the studios.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, usually when there's multiple writers, it means the film is in trouble.

Konsumterra said...

Not fan of ww actress actress or the 2007 film - thought she was too subby to steve

Kal said...

What did you think of her in Justice League WAR? I thought they did the 'fish out of water' version of her very well.