Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BRAVO Star Wars - Rebels


What a fantastic episode (the 13th) to end the first season. Just when I thought that they couldn't do better than The Clone Wars, they turned the story on it's head and went back to the beginning by giving us a lovable group of rebels to remind us of all the reasons we love Star Wars in the first place. The genius of the episodes I just watched is that it totally brings everything that has come before it full circle by giving us the arrival of BOTH my beloved Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader to the story. I believe that from this point anything can happen and whatever does happen will be great. I have nothing but my highest love and recommendation for this program. It's one of the reason I wish I had small children. To introduce them to this whole Universe would be a treat to watch unfold.



 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I just finished this episode and was about to send you the link knowing that you are an Asoka fan.

This first season of Rebels has been decent, but with characters like Asoka and Tarkin in play I think the series could really start to step up its game.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They had to lay a foundation to set those characters into the framework we already know. Another smart Disney move. I so hope for an Ahsoka is episode 7.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, that part was pretty sweet. Now she is primed to show up in Episode 7.