Sunday, October 4, 2015

Audio Problems Kill Another Genius Podcast Experience By Kal

They had to scrap the last podcast I did with Geek Fallout because the audio was really terrible. Nothing was synching up. You would think in 2015 we could have these little bugs worked out so that I could continue to podcast. Unless of course my poor content and bad chemistry made the whole think unworkable, even with the audio glitches. I am very insecure about this stuff. I sound like a goober. That is my voice. A goober voice. I know nothing. I have no right talking about anything except why I suck so much.

 

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Told you you sounded great on that first podcast. Quit being
so hard on yourself and leave that to me. I have a license to
be hard on myself.

Chase March said...

I've had my share of technical problems podcasting too. Normally, I just roll with it or do a little editing. There have been the rare time I have had to re-record it though.

What platform do you use?

I use Skype and have a Skype Recorder. It works great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We do it off Skype. We might just need to reset the call if we detect problems early on. I am recording another one tonight. I am enjoying it.

It's fun to do the homework as prep.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I want to do a good product Doctor G.