Friday, October 9, 2015

I Can't Enter But You Should

 
Well, ONCE AGAIN, because I live in what America considers the frozen wasteland of this planet, I am not allowed to enter this contest. But to show that I am not bitter enough to kill, YET, I hope that all of you who are toy fans will take a shot at winning the complete set of dolls from this new line. It only takes a second and think of how much you can rub my face in it when you DO win. That has to motivate you.
 
Why does the application even give me the chance to enter my country and my postal code? WHY DO THAT IF I CAN'T ENTER THE CONTEST BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN ANY OF THE 50 US STATES??? Why even tease me like that?
 
 
 I can't enter but all my American friends can.
If you win you can always made a deal with me for them.
 

No comments: