Friday, October 9, 2015

Mattel, Seeking a New Superpower, Gets Women to Design Action Figures for Girls

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-07/mattel-seeking-a-new-superpower-gets-women-to-design-action-figures-for-girls

 
This is an interesting article about the idea behind this new line of female action figures from DC. I am so interested in this new line that you can expect to see anything that I learn about them posted here. I am still interested in seeing how they package these up. How they display is very important to me as you know. I understand the original released figures will be six inches in height but there will also be a series of special 12 inch figures as well. Now we need a motorcycle for Batgirl, and Invisible Jet for Wonder Woman and a cool, funky roadster for Harley and Ivy.
 

No comments: