Saturday, January 28, 2017

Attack On Titan Part Two Trailer



I am not a watcher of anime generally because I feel there are way too many episodes to follow  and too much choice to know what I will like but after seeing much ATTACK ON TITAN cosplay, especially from my beloved Mangoe, I had to check out the cartoon and the live action movie. I loved the first part.






It's a very high concept and a totally original world that is filled with all kinds of horror and heroism. This is the kind of storytelling that the Japanese do very well. I got hooked and now that I see there is a part two I am all over this property again. Check out the original's trailer to see what I am talking about. No way you ever see something like this come from Hollywood though it's just the kind of film they would stock with young stars and totally spoil.



No comments: