Monday, November 6, 2017

Everyone Knows That Carousel Is Bullshit Because Anyone With A Brain RUNS!!

 
 
But take your chance if you think you can be renewed. No one knows of anyone else who has ever been renewed. It just doesn't happen. I can tell you that the first time I saw this 'ceremony' I would have decided right then and there to run. I would have me a plan. Maybe become a Sandman so that I could learn their ways and exploit them when I run because I am going to run. Did I mention that?
 
 
And who could ever be afraid of Boxx?? He's no better than a fancy floor polisher. His moments are clunky at best and I know I could push him over if I got close to him. He's also a bit slow so tricking him is always an option. Stupid toasters. I can't even make a run for my freedom without the sticking the shiny noses into everything.
 
 
Then there is sweet Jessica Six play by Jenny Aguter. I just loved her upturned nose and after Caroline Munroe she was my SECOND favorite actress to crush on. And I had to wait for American Werewolf In London before I could see her again.


 
 

2 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

Logan's Run, a sci-fi classic for sure right up there with Soylent Green and Roller Ball. taking a shower with Jenny Agutter has been a long time fantasy of mine.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yup, that girl is FOIN!