Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I Always Wanted To Own A Nice Dollhouse With My Child

I would love to decorate it and have a rocking chair in front of the stone fireplace like the Friendly Giant had. Can I have a castle shaped dollhouse? Do they make those?  Yes, I guess they do.








 
I do love these fantastic Playmobil sets like this castle.  You get everything you could possible want to complete the illusion. Play value is off the chart and so many little pieces just tying to get sucked up into the vacuum cleaner.

 
But his is the classic cool dollhouse I would love to share with a daughter.
 



 
Searching for that tiny furniture with the amazing detail would be a fun day out.







2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've always been intrigued by dollhouses and miniatures too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

With this kind of detail how could you not be intrigued.