Tuesday, November 7, 2017

New To The Collection Of Cool - Squirrel Girl By Kotobukiya






 
I have dreamed of them making her for a long time and now she is in my collection. I love this moment because it means I can count my Kotobukiya girls and revel in the new number I have in my collection of these statues. Years and years ago I fell in love, took a chance with this line and they still make new characters every year in the same style and with the same imagination of all the ones that came before. They give my collection serious depth and value. Beautiful stuff and a gift to a lover of female heroes like myself. They cost $70 dollars each and they are the most expensive pieces in my collection but to me they are worth every penny. We all collect something and I am blessed to live in a Golden Age of Pop Culture Collectibles.
 
What do you collect or have collected in the past. Anything you might like me to have? (I kid. I kid)
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, you must be a happy man today! She is indeed cute!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do loves me some squirrel girl. I so hope she is as cool in the live action series. I do like the actress they picked to play her in the New Warriors.