Friday, November 10, 2017

I Teach Because I Love

On a day you are snowed in with flu I beg you to find MATADOR. It's the greatest CIA soccer player show about the end of the world and has Gabriele Luna (Ghost Rider - Agents of SHIELD) And Alfred freakin' Molina. One season so only 13 episodes to love. Its the FIREFLY of CIA soccer player shows. If there is one show you have to watch about a CIA agent who also plays professional soccer then this is the one. Honest.

I stake my personal reputation as a pop culture genius that you will love this nearly as much as I do. When you make that realization come back and I have a few other recommendations for you.



2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I do lurves me some Alfred Molina so I hope to see it some day.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope you do. I want just one person that I know to tell me in full honesty that they loved this show and they were wrong to ever doubt me.