Thursday, November 9, 2017

I Wonder If I Can Meet A Nice Girl At An Event Like This

 
I can describe what she would look like and why she see potential in a broken down bum like me. Even though she is twenty fire years younger in this story. She has a healer's heart as well as curvy figure and librarian glasses. Plus our place always has ingredients to make Nachos and every kind of tropic drink that one can drink out of a Tika mug. She plans her Halloween costumes months in advance and always makes pancakes on Sunday mornings. I might even learn to live with her ability to summon armies of the dead but I don't want to make any promises.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, relationships take flexibility alright.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

it's all really give and take