Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trek 1701 Podcast - Favorite Five Alien Races

 
This Trek 1701 post is focussed on our favorite alien races from the Star Trek Universe. Most all of mine come from the original Star Trek series because they seem to be the ones that came to my mind first. Original Trek was my favorite show as a kid and one I consumed to death in syndication as a teen so my choices make perfect sense.
 
 
 
Green Orion Slave Girl



 
Thalosians

 
Balok



 
Gorn

 
Tosk - Star Trek Deep Space Nine
 


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They're the classic ones I remember too from my childhood.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I found out about Star Trek in Syndication so I could watch it every day when I was 12. I loved it from the start and consumed everything Star Trek from then on.