Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Need To Get On Instagram For Selfish Reasons

Brain Hacking is the new buzz word and supposidly phones and social media are killing our civilization. Social media makes you sadder. And now that we are feeling this it's all our fault. We suck just because we are plugged in. HOW THE FUCK DID WE KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN? Stop with the ads and the click bait and the reading of my mind. That would be a good idea. I still want to put all my captions on Instagram so that I can get people to tell me which ones are their favorites. Then I could come up with say 100 of my best and try to make a book of those. Just one of those stupid little books that you see near the register at the pet store or books store and find it cute. I needed a project and this is all I know. I will read all about it. Educate myself. Talk to online friends (the only friends I have) and see what I can put together before my birthday June 1st.

I am taking advantage of this evil system to get something done so I am just as complicent in the conspircy as anyone else.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm not on any other kind of social media because blogging is all I can handle. Too time consuming!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do the Facebook. It's a archive of my genius....sadly.