Wednesday, February 7, 2018

This Is Why You Don't Sniff Glue


 
“I prefer urchins,“ said the butterfly, who held the net,“ and this is a fine specimen. Tommy belongs to the small roguey poguey breed, and will look very nice when I ‘set’ him on cork. At present I shall just pin him down comfortably; where is my little mallet? Oh, thank you,“ she said, taking it from a lizard who had kindly carried it for her. “One, two, three, there Tommy will do nicely for the present,“ and off they flew, leaving poor Tommy writhing in pain with a large pin stuck right through him. - The Tribulations of Tommy Tiptop.


 










 

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Well, considering the behavior a lot of humanity exhibits, I think this book has merit. I like the preface. Plus, Tommy Tip-Top deserves the shit he's in. A lot of Tommy's around today.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Not so much fun when the tables are turned, eh?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I knew you two would go for this concept big time.

DrGoat said...

You know it. Now to move from concept to implementation. Still figuring that one out. The insects and critters can't seem to come to a consensus as to where to start.