Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Lastest Masterpiece From Joe Jusko

RED SONJA!


 I can finally share the finished piece! Thanks to all who followed along during the process! It was a LOT of fun! Easily one of the best things I think I've ever done. Enjoy! And yes, I believe Frank would appreciate the joke.


I have never made a secret of the fact that I adore the work of Joe Jusko. His every piece is a combination of all the great draftsmen and colorists that has ever worked in the field of art before him The man learned his fundamentals and only improved on them from there. Unlike a certain hack that won't be mentioned Joe never stopped improving. He is a true Master. I feel blessed that he chose to focus his talents towards magnificent images of all the great heroes of pop culture.

I send him a friend request on Facebook because he has commented here at the Cave of Cool. I was approved. I was not a jerky fan boy. I was cool. Then he posted a picture of his cat which I captioned. Then  was banned. I have never been banned and to be banned by Joe Jusko just about broke my heart. After the whole GEEK FALLOUT incident I am feeling a little emotional damaged here.'

So I can share Joe's work which I am doing here but I can never comment or like any of Joes work on Face Book.

Oh well. Par for the course with Calvin. Everyone gets tired of me eventually. Some much sooner than others but eventually all of them do.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Banning seems a bit extreme just because you captioned a photo of his cat? Maybe he thought you should have asked permission first to use the photo? Wow, still seems like a knee-jerk reaction though.

Joe Jusko said...

I banned you??? It says we're friends on Facebook!