Thursday, December 13, 2018

I Am A Lucky Man

 
It started with this drawing of Nick and Myself by Alan Mizel, who lives in Huston, Texas. I live in Alberta and Nick lives in New Zealand. Those two guys (and several others who visit and comment here at the Cave of Cool) would be the ones I would be having drinks with on a patio on a different country every week once I get my teleporter working. What a round table that would be. Over drinks and chicken wings we would solve all the world's problems.
 
Nick saw the picture and despite the fact that he is a busy, successful guy, he got to his wood burning set and created this gift that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I am lucky to have great friends like this from around the World.

 


3 comments:

Nick Ward said...

Soon as that helicopter is out of the shop I have beer brewing in the garage.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That is so terrific! What a wonderful and generous gift!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hits me right where I live.