Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Disney Has Plans For Two More Zootopia Sequels

I hope this is not some bullshit because I LOVE Zootopia and will not have my chained yanked about this. Make this happen as you SAID YOU WOULD, Disney or I will cross over and then you and your Mouse will be sorry.
 
 
“I can tell you for sure I’m doing another Zootopia with Disney. We doing three of them. [There were] three Madagascars. We’re gonna replace that. We’re the biggest film that Disney is producing. The last one was $240 million. This one I’m hearing will be $300 million. That’s what they spent on the budget, not the advertising. But the movie made 2.6 Billion including merchandising.
 




 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd gladly go to two sequels too!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It really is one of my all time favorites.