Sunday, March 17, 2019

Stories Like This Make Me Insane

 
Why don't you just shut up MSN feed.What is a burger without a soda? Stop trying to micromanage my choices. If I want to drink my carbonated sugar water I will do so unless that is suddenly against the law is this new regime. Do you know who else didn't like people who ordered pop with their burgers? HITLER, that who. No way does passing on a soda extend your life by even one second. I hate my feed and stupid stories like that. Next it will be the 50 foods that people should never eat and will include things like Ritz Crackers and Pop Tarts - staples of my diet.

I CALLED IT!!
 
NOT ONE HOUR LATER THIS DRIVEL APPEARED!!!

 
I think I am going to eat all of these items.
The entire list. Just out of spite.
 






























 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Margaret Benbow said...

It all looks good, especially the steak and grilled brats. The orange juice is a health drink, because it has antioxidants. I can eat all the carcinogens I want and then drink orange juice, and its holy antioxidants will flow over and render the cancer-causing nitrates and sugars harmless. There is magic all around us if we take the time to see.