Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sideshow Collectibles Go FUNKO With A Wonder Wonder FIgure That I Can Afford

 
 
I couldn't pre-order this figure soon enough just so I can tell everyone that I have a SIDESHOW Wonder Woman but I won't ell them WHAT Sideshow Wonder Woman figure I have. She is basically a beautifully collectible for the rest of us who want a great figure at a lower price point and this goes for a bout 10 dollars more  I couldn't pre-order this one fast enough.
 
 
You can get her on pre-order by going here.
These are the other first four figures in the line.
 
 
 
 
Then there is even another set of female DC heroes at a good price
 
A little bit more expensive but most Sideshow figures retail at ten times the price.

 
As a college girl by day and heroine by night, the Batgirl of Burnside has to be ready anything the world throws at her. This statue, based of the work of Chrissie Zullo, shows a Batgirl enthusiastic and ready to scale the challenges set in front of her.

Channeling the popular comic convention experience, DC Artists Alley brings unique, artistic viewpoints to the DCU through highly-detailed, limited edition designer vinyl and includes a print featuring the original artwork the figure is based on.

 
 
 

3 comments:

j-swin said...

The minico style is horrible, there are so many other affordable pieces that look a lot better. Q-figs are cool, so are Funko Vynl and Artist Alley.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh I know that but I like the Wonder Woman and all of the bottom ones for 60. I wouldn't get the others but I want to say I have a Sideshow Wonder Woman to people who would get the joke.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The WW one is the best of the lot alright!