Wednesday, March 13, 2019

This Week From The Cave Of Cool - Episode 16



The hit New Zealand TV series FRESH EGGS! In which our heroes, Cal and M.D., talk to co-creator and writer of FRESH EGGS, Nick Ward about his series which is currently running on New Zealand television! Plus amazing stories about the series' co-star JOHN RHYS-DAVIES (the best digger in Cairo!). We also talk about his short films, FIRST CONTACT and DAS TUB and his development deal with HBO. This Week From the Cave of Cool goes down under!







This was a huge interview for me. Nick has been a brother since long before anyone else knew there was a Cave of Cool. I have be revelling in his success on his dark satrire, FRESH EGGS and he joyously granted us an interview.

I hope I didn't come off like a giggling fangirl. OMG.

It was worse than that. I sound like a maniac who is off his meds. I can never blog again. Like Frankenstein I will walk to the North Pole and lose myself in the disappearing ice pack. Think fondly of me if you think of me at all.