Sunday, September 29, 2019

Headlines This Week

 
One more reason for me to hate Christmas.
 
 
I am shocked, SHOCKED to discover that there are hypocritical lying douchebags in Washington.
 
 
This is the same way your Momma got out of the Navy.

 
Second only to the sneaky Octopus.
 
 
Well then call me a revolutionary and let's settle this on the field of battle as god intended. I also think that this asshole is inciting people to violence and should be in a cell. That might shut the rest of these charlatans up for good. They are a little too free with there 'god will punish you if you don't believe what I believe' line of bullshit and there has to be a reckoning for that kind of evil.
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"This is the same way your Momma got out of the Navy." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!