Saturday, September 28, 2019

My Only Purchase From Edmonton Comic Expo 2019

 
 
 
First of all the cans are awesome and display well.
That alone makes them a draw to my collecting brain.
 
 
I never buy these blind figures though I like the looks of the cans they come in. I just hate the idea of not having a choice over the figure I want. It's gambling and I hate the stress of gambling and the disappointment that comes with not getting the figure I wanted. But I decided to drop 15 bucks for a chance at either the Wonder Woman or the Batgirl Bombshell figure. It was a rare black and white figure with a fresh sculpt. Either are a nice addition to my Wonder Woman or Batgirl collection. I wanted the Wonder Woman the most of course. So I stood there for awhile, used the FORCE and choose my sealed can. There were FOUR possible figures that I could get in the set they had available so my odds were really 25%. Since any two would make me happy my odds went up to 50%. Not bad. Then I opened my can and was rewarded for my good karma with this new Wonder Woman for the Collection of Cool. Score!


 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Terrific! The Force was with you indeed!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The force is with me. I am one with the force.

j-swin said...

Damn! I want that so badly.