Sunday, December 1, 2019

Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken


 
Of course the Narwhal tusk makes this one go from ordinary to extra cool. I suspect all Brits have a Narwhal tusk in the boot of their vehicle. That is Northern Ivory and quite expensive and no doubt part of the illegal ivory trade. Damn, now I am annoyed with this poacher.
 
 
School teachers in Japan are trained to uses these hooks to stop knife attacks in their classrooms should the event occur. That is how common these kind of attacks are in Japan a nation where their mentally ill can't get their hand on guns.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And now on the news they're reporting that one of the interveners who stopped the terrorist is himself a convicted murderer out on a day pass. Could this story get any stranger?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Now it has to be a movie because no one would believe it otherwise. I like the reformed murderer angle. I wish is was the narwal tusk guy but it's more than likely the fire extinquisher guy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You know, I only heard the reformed murderer angle once on TV -- now it never gets mentioned. I wonder why? Was it fake news?