Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Sure Those Hallmark Channel Movies Employ A Lot Of People - But At What Cost? BUT AT WHAT COST??

Bootlegging Hallmark Christmas movies with names like Christmas At Pemberley Manor for my Mother. I could tell her Hallmark doesn't exist but someone tipped her off so I am stuck providing this DRIVEL for her until they stop making that garbage....which they will never do. Hallmark to me is like Starbucks to me. They represent what would exists in a world where the Nazis won the war. But I do it because I love my Mother and it balance all the bad karma I generate when I 'enjoy' my own favorite shows from the comfort of my Cave of Cool. Some call it Pirating. I can it fair use.
If you are a good person, you will develop a group of global associates. I have not named my Brain Trust yet but in their own ways their knowledge combines to teach me how to pirate my way through life. I can find anything I want to see online. And don't worry. Only my Mother will be watching Christmas in Dollywood. After that I sprinkle the CD with holy water and toss it into the fires of Mount Doom.
I forgot what my point way.
Merry Christmas
Free Use - Creativity is Bullet Proof
PS - The last woman my Mom watched on her little CD player was CHRISTMAS AT DOLLYWOOD. Yes, Dolly showed up. I feel so dirty watching those ten moments.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, you're a good son, Cal. I can't stand those movies either.