Friday, April 3, 2020

Massive Weekend Image Blizzard

Of all the voodoo that I do here at the Cave of Cool, this is my favorite thing to do a post about. Just go to the file where all the coolest things I have seen on my daily travels are. Whenever I do an image blizzard I just pick out what looks good to me and whatever order they appear on the page is up to the Universe. I like that hind of mindless order. There is a plan but not a very sophisticated one.













































3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those crazy dinosaurs!

Count Robot said...

Alita
I hope the Moonknight show is great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

If they do it like in the comics where he is a personality split three ways and he approaches each situation as one of three - cabbie, billionaire, superhero. and playboy about town. But mentally ill. He has to fight Jack Russel the Werewolf By Night like in the comics and Morbeus would be a cool addtion. He needs the fancy helecopter and his french war buddy and mercenarry buddy and the woman he loves. He also thinks that the Egyptian God of Justic, Khonshu, speaks directly to him.