Tuesday, September 8, 2020

You Can All Just Calm Down



It's only one review from random source so no rubbing it in until ALL the reviews are in. You know I want her to fall but DESPITE my enormous power to control life and death, she might have a larger power to defeat me. 

This could be a huge success that will allow her to do many projects over the next many decades. She could be a great movie star and humanitarian who lives in a mountain castle full of three legged cats. I wish all this for her. 

At the same time, however, I HOPE for the opposite to happen just because she annoys me at a level I cannot explain to you. If you could hear what I hear in my mind when I hear her voice or see her face you would hate her too. She is so pretentious and annoying and made up that I can barely take it. 

She is how lizard people from space would imitate humans if they were doing that. She is insufferable. I will never watch more than two minutes of anything she does and that will all be contained in a trailer.

Deal with it.


No comments: