Sunday, April 18, 2021

Chewbacca Named His Son Lumpy


How can we tell what Chewbacca called his son? I can't understand a word of what Chewie says. Lucas never even gave us subtitles. Would subtitles have killed him? I know subtitles would have informed that walking carpet that his son's name translated as LUMPY in English. LUMPY?? I know you people had a lot to do to get that crappy holiday special on the air at the time but you dropped the ball with this one. How can I ever cheer for a character named LUMPY. He isn't even the member of his race that is also a Jedi Padawan. That is an totally separate character named Gundi Kysai.



2 comments:

Nathan said...

Is that worse than his dad being named Itchy?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Lumpy is so bad that I forget all about Itchy.