Friday, January 16, 2009

Still the Greatest Team That Never Was



I do love me my Agents of Atlas. I wrote about them earlier in the year but these new images are awesome. Great to see Marvel putting the attention to these characters that is necessary to make this the next great franchise. The retro nature of the characters is already a plus but making them the new reverse Thunderbolts (heroes masquerading as villians) puts them at odds with the already establised heroes of the Marvel Universe. Not that the Agents of Atlas care. They are in it for the greater good for the highest stakes imaginable. I hope that when Norman Osborne is eventually brought down that its the Agents of Atlas that are standing over him. Of course taking Spidey into their confidence would be a nice touch because of Peter Parker's history with Osborne as the Green Goblin but I don't expect it. I am just happy to be along for the ride.


No comments: