Thursday, March 5, 2009

Canadian Women We Love - Avril Lavigne

She is every girl I ever had a crush on in one spunky package. Intensity in ten cities (to quote a Ted Nugent album) she is a force of nature and someone who rises above the crowd by being her own orignal creation. Ten minutes of looking in her eyes and you would do anything she asked you to and it would most likely involve you bleeding in some way. I don't mind...I got lots of blood to give. I hate to use the term pop princess because her music is better than that. Unlike Brittany I don't see an Avril meltdown coming anytime soon. However I can see her holding Brits head in the toilet.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's pretty cute!! I've seen her totally nude before just like I'm sure everyone's seen me nude illegally too!! Would she like to take care of my cat when I'm gone- since I only have left than a week to live now? He loves his feet tickled!!